Outstanding! I did a thorough search looking for a good, honest attorney that I could trust, looking at many reviews. I found Peter and made an appointment with him. The best decision and best attorney I’ve done business with in my entire life.- James M.
California Family Law Attorney
Compassionate California Family Law Attorney Provides Critical Legal Guidance in Clients’ Cases in Sacramento County, El Dorado County, Placer County, Solano County, Yolo County, and Throughout CA
Are you facing a family dispute, such as separation, divorce, or disagreements over child custody and support? Fighting to protect your rights and the interests of those family members closest to you can seem incredibly isolating and stressful. But you are not alone. A California family law attorney at Cianchetta & Associates can be an advocate for your rights and for your family that you seek to protect.
During this difficult time in your life, Attorney Peter Cianchetta will work tirelessly to help you and pursue a favorable outcome to your family law case. Our firm doesn’t seek to achieve a quick end to a client’s case. Instead, we care about getting the best possible results for each of our clients. We strive to be a resource to you now and whenever you need us in the future. With almost two decades of legal experience and as a member of the Family Law Sections of the Sacramento County Bar Association and the State Bar of California, Attorney Cianchetta has helped numerous clients obtain amicable resolutions.
If you have a family law case in California, get the legal advice and representation you need to protect your interests and those of the people you love and care most for. Reach out to Cianchetta & Associates for a confidential consultation to learn more about your rights and options for seeking a fair and favorable outcome in your matter.
Family Law Cases that Cianchetta & Associates Can Help You With
At Cianchetta & Associates, an experienced California family law attorney can provide you with dedicated, respectful legal advice and advocacy when you are faced with a difficult family law case involving:
- Separation and separation agreements
- No-fault divorce – in California, all divorces are considered “no-fault” and courts typically do not consider a spouse’s “fault”, such as committing adultery, in rendering a divorce judgment
- Simplified divorce – available to spouses who have not been married long, have not had children, and have limited joint assets
- Contested divorce, where the parties cannot reach agreement on some legal or financial issue in their divorce, such as property division, alimony, or child custody/support
- Divorce mediation
- Property division/community property
- Alimony/spousal support
- Child custody, including legal custody, physical custody, and visitation rights
- Child support
- Modifications of alimony, child support, and child custody orders
- Pre-nuptial/post-nuptial agreements
- Divorce settlement agreements
- Termination of parental rights
- Step-parent/second parent adoption
Reach out to our firm today to discuss the details of your situation. If we cannot help you with your family law matter for whatever reason, we will connect you with another seasoned attorney who can.
How a California Family Law Attorney from Our Firm Can Help You to Pursue the Best Possible Outcome to Your Case
Family law matters represent some of the toughest, most stressful kinds of legal cases. When people you love and who are close to you are involved in your legal matter or dispute, the stakes could be higher. For that reason, you need a California family law attorney who will not only provide you with the compassionate service you need during this difficult time in your life but who will also fight to get a fair result and to help you protect your loved ones in your case. When you choose Cianchetta & Associates to help in your family law case, you can expect us to:
- Sit down to talk with you about your case, getting to know you and your needs, goals, and concerns so that we can pursue a case strategy aimed at getting you the results you want and need.
- Go over your legal rights and options in your family law matter, such as your rights to property division or alimony in divorce, or your custody rights after you have separated from your child’s or children’s other parent.
- Help you craft solutions that protect your and your family’s interests in the event of changing circumstances or legal and personal conflicts.
- Fairly but aggressively negotiate on your behalf to try to reach an amicable resolution in your case that achieves your goals and also protects your family.
- Pursue your rights in court if necessary to fight for the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Reach Out to Cianchetta & Associates for a Case Evaluation to Speak with a California Family Law Attorney from Our Team
You deserve experienced legal representation that will advocate for your rights and interests and help you protect yourself and those that you love. Contact Cianchetta & Associates today for an initial case evaluation to discuss how our California family law attorney can provide you with the legal advice and representation you need.
Frequently Asked Questions about Family Law in California
A family law attorney is a lawyer who specializes in handling matters involving family law. Family law involves legal issues arising from family relationships. Family law cases include marriage, divorce, child custody and adoption, and domestic violence/protection orders. A family law attorney can help you understand your rights and options in your case and can prepare and file paperwork and advocate on your behalf in court, if needed.
It is usually impossible to predict how much it may cost to hire a family law attorney for a case. The cost of an attorney will depend on factors such as the complexity of the issues in your case or whether your case is being contested by another party, such as your spouse or co-parent. Family law attorneys are typically paid on an hourly fee basis, but for simple matters (such as an uncontested divorce) an attorney may work on a flat fee basis. In addition, in some family law matters the court may under certain circumstances order the opposing party (e.g., an ex-spouse) to pay your legal fees.
Mr. Cianchetta is an OUTSTANDING attorney. I was a little nervous about seeing an attorney for my case. Mr. Cianchetta and his staff made my wife and I feel right at ease. He took extra time explaining what to expect before, during and after our process. His advice was right on!- Jack M.