Outstanding! I did a thorough search looking for a good, honest attorney that I could trust, looking at many reviews. I found Peter and made an appointment with him. The best decision and best attorney I’ve done business with in my entire life.- James M.
California Personal Injury Lawyer
Dedicated California Personal Injury Lawyer Pursues Full Financial Recovery for Clients Hurt Due to the Fault of Others in Sacramento County, El Dorado County, Placer County, Solano County, Yolo County, and Throughout CA
If you were hurt in an accident, you should not have to bear the financial burdens of recovery, including medical bills or lost wages, when someone else was responsible for causing your injuries. At Cianchetta & Associates, a California personal injury lawyer can help you to pursue accountability and justice from those liable for the harm and loss that you have suffered through no fault of your own.
Attorney Peter Cianchetta founded Cianchetta & Associates with the purpose of helping clients with legal needs and problems. With nearly 20 years of legal experience, Attorney Cianchetta works tirelessly to fight for optimal outcomes for injured victims of accidents throughout California. He maintains a Preeminent Rating with the Martindale-Hubbell peer review service, which reflects the recognition by other attorneys of Peter’s dedication to providing the highest quality service to each client of our firm.
After you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, turn to our firm for a free initial case review to speak with a California personal injury lawyer about your rights and options for pursuing a claim for compensation from those liable for your losses.
Personal Injury Matters Cianchetta & Associates Helps Clients With
Were you injured in an accident? Turn to a California personal injury lawyer from Cianchetta & Associated after you’ve suffered physical harm in:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Animal bites
- Premises liability
We also assist families of victims killed in accidents caused by the negligence or recklessness of others.
Contact our firm for a case review to talk about the underlying circumstances of your injuries. If for whatever reason we cannot help you with your particular personal injury case, we can refer you to another excellent personal injury attorney who can.
Compensation Available in Personal Injury Claims
If you were injured in an accident caused by someone else, you may be entitled to recover compensation for expenses and losses that were incurred due to the physical and emotional harm you’ve endured. Compensation awards in personal injury cases can cover:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation for injuries, including hospital bills, surgeries, doctor’s appointments, physical/occupational therapy, and prescription medication or medical device purchases
- Expenses for long term care for permanent disabilities or health conditions caused by your injuries.
- Past, ongoing, and future lost income and employment benefits if you cannot work due to your injuries or resulting permanent disability.
- Physical pain
- Emotional distress
- Lost enjoyment and quality of life
What a California Personal Injury Lawyer from Cianchetta & Associates Can Do to Help You Recover Fair and Full Compensation
When you are trying to recover from injuries sustained in an accident, your time and energy should be focused on your medical treatment and rehabilitation. Let a California personal injury lawyer from Cianchetta & Associates take on the work of preparing and pursuing a case for financial compensation on your behalf. You can trust that our firm will quickly get to work in your case by:
- Thoroughly investigating the accidents or circumstances of your injury, recovering evidence that can be used to build an effective legal case for your rights to financial recovery.
- Identifying parties who might be liable for your injuries and losses, along with identifying sources of compensation such as insurance coverages.
- Collaborating with expert witnesses where necessary to help us persuasively argue technical details of your case.
- Helping you to understand your legal rights and options and what you can expect at each stage of your case, so that you are empowered to make necessary decisions in your personal injury claim.
- Filing insurance claims and aggressively pursuing a negotiated settlement that pays you maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Going to court and to trial when the other side won’t agree to a fair settlement, advocating on your behalf to the judge and jury to fight for a result in your favor.
Keep in mind that in California, you typically have only two years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit against those responsible for the harm and loss that you have suffered. If you wait too long to contact our firm, you may end up losing your rights to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable to provide you with the financial recovery you need and deserve.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Review to Learn More about Your Rights and Options
Don’t put off starting the process of recovering compensation for injuries you sustained due to somebody’s careless or reckless actions or omissions. Contact Cianchetta & Associates today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss how our firm can fight to help you recover fair and full compensation in your personal injury case.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in California
A personal injury lawyer is an attorney who specializes in helping people recover compensation for expenses and losses they sustained due to injuries that were caused by the legal fault of another party. A personal injury lawyer can investigate a client’s injuries and prepare a legal claim. An attorney can present that claim to an at-fault party or to insurance companies and negotiate for a settlement. If necessary, a personal injury lawyer can also prepare and file a lawsuit on your behalf and advocate your case in court.
While you may want to try to resolve your personal injury claim on your own with the insurance company or the party at fault for your injuries, you can improve your chances of recovering maximum compensation with a California personal injury lawyer in your corner. An experienced personal injury attorney can ensure that all your legal options are pursued and can advise you as to what fair and full compensation looks like in your case. A personal injury lawyer can also ensure you have a persuasive case to help you pursue maximum financial recovery in settlement negotiations or at trial.
Mr. Cianchetta is an OUTSTANDING attorney. I was a little nervous about seeing an attorney for my case. Mr. Cianchetta and his staff made my wife and I feel right at ease. He took extra time explaining what to expect before, during and after our process. His advice was right on!- Jack M.